We offer our clients the ability to send useful, respectful emails to our community on a limited basis.
Please follow this guidance when designing emails:
- Design for mobile and target a max-width of 600 pixels for desktop.
- Keep the HTML simple. Use old school tactics like clear gifs and tables.
- Validate your email with the W3C HTML Validation Tool before sending it to us.
- Put all your CSS styles inline (if you don’t know what that means, then read this and you might like this inliner tool).
- Leave the <head> portion of the HTML email empty. It should look like this:
- Provide an additional text version of your email as this can reduce the likelihood of triggering spam filters.
- QA test your email in MS Outlook, GMail and Mozilla Thunderbird (use a tool like Litmus for real testing)
- QA test your email on both Android and iOS devices.