Ready for your next opportunity? Accelerate your events and conferences career by joining this quickly growing B2B technology focused media, events and research firm.
Simpler Media Group (“SMG”) is looking for a sophisticated, entrepreneurial event content manager with 5+ years of relevant experience to join our events team. You will play an important role in our content development and speaker recruitment processes, strongly influencing Events product content and strategy within virtual events, live events and webinars.
Reporting to the Media & Events Producer for SMG, the Event Production Coordinator will support the events team and their various production needs. This includes but is not limited to webinar production, video production, client coordination, project management, administrative operations and managing to tight deadlines. Our webinar program consists of over 100 live and simu-live webinars per year and is growing.
You will work intimately with multiple clients and SMG team members to ensure the webinar and events programs remain high quality, efficient, experiential and successful.
- Produce and moderate live webinars
- Coordinate with clients beginning at signed contract all the way through post event follow-up to ensure a successful and enjoyable event for both clients and our audience
- Use creativity to enhance and provide recommendations to align client content with our audience
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure projects are tracking towards contracted goals and staying ahead of deadlines
- Record and edit conference sessions with various speakers
- Keep internal tracking documents clean, organized and up to date
- Ideate on new and creative ideas to improve our current products and processes
- Work with Media & Events producer to evaluate AV needs and requirements for conferences
- High School Diploma or higher required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to be direct, clear and professional when communicating with clients
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects)
- Interest in creating new and fun video segments
- Attention to detail and organization
- Access to reliable high-speed internet is required
- General Professionalism – Includes, but is not limited to, communications with clients and communication interdepartmentally within SMG.
- Production Quality – Includes, but is not limited to, webinars and events running smoothly and providing an enjoyable audience experience.
- Client Experience – Ensure an enjoyable, professional and successful client experience
- Competitive salary and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k),
- Fast paced but great work/life balance and 1/2 day Fridays
- Flexible, remote-first work culture that is results / OKR-driven
- A diverse team, flat management structure, agile business operations
- Strong digital literacy skills across the organization
- Lots of opportunity to develop new skills and grow your responsibilities.
This is a full time job that can be fully remote and is location agnostic. You must work during N. American business hours. Some light travel will be required, typically to conferences and company meetings.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- All work is currently 100% remote.
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional: 2 years (Required)
- Video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Online event production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Production: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Event planning & management: 1 year (Required)
- Event engagement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Learning methodologies: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communications: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Who We Are
SMG is a native digital B2B technology publisher and producer of high impact research and a range of virtual and physical conferences. Our mission is to provide top tier knowledge and networking that advances careers.
We serve an online audience of 7 million+ community members spread across the globe, with the majority of our membership located in North America. We produce about 150+ original articles per month, weekly podcasts, unique industry research reports, hundreds of webinars and 8-10 conferences per year.
SMG publishes CMSWire and Reworked, and produces the CMSWire CONNECT and Reworked CONNECT conferences.
Want to know more? Check out our team: https://www.simplermedia.com/about/#team
SMG offers a competitive base salary and highly competitive benefits package to full time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Excited by what you’ve read? Great! We’d love to hear from you. Please take the next step and apply here: email@example.com